Vision & Values
We believe that every child deserves an excellent education. Our family of schools collaborate, support and innovate to give every child the best start in life. We’re proudly committed to improving the standards of education in the East of England.
We care about every child that comes through our school gates, our staff, families and wider community.
We share our knowledge, ideas and expertise locally and nationally. Our teachers and leaders can benefit from our CPD programme and inspire the next generation of teachers through Inspiration Teacher Training.
We dare to do more for our children. We believe in a knowledge-rich curriculum combined with cultural opportunities, sports, music and enrichment. We’re proud to support schools in some of the region’s most disadvantaged areas – we believe every child can succeed.
- To be the highest performing Trust in the country – to achieve our goal of every children receiving an excellent education.
- To be a model of best practice for inclusion for all pupils, particularly for our most vulnerable and disadvantaged students.
- To have exceptional pedagogy and curriculum in all our schools.
- To be an employer of choice in the Eastern region for teachers, leaders and business support staff.
- To be the first choice for parents in Norfolk & Suffolk.