Trainees will have two placements, each in one of our alliance of primary, secondary, and sixth form schools across East Anglia.
We ensure diversity of experience across your two placements but we will also try to place you in schools that are convenient for you, with priority given to trainees who have families to care for. As a trust, we have a diverse group of schools that form part of our family - from city centre schools in Norwich to schools out on the Norfolk coast. You can therefore expect to experience different locations, different communities of students with varying needs, and schools at different stages of their journey.
Our centre-based training will take place at our Curriculum Centre in Norwich.
Inspiration Trust is growing, and so is our family of schools. As a training provider, we too are always growing our partnership. Below is an up to date list of our placement schools. We do also partner with other schools within the region so that we can continue to offer a broad range of placements.
- Charles Darwin Primary, Norwich
- Cobholm Primary Academy, Great Yarmouth
- Cottenham Primary School, Cambridge
- Cromer Academy
- East Point Academy, Lowestoft
- Great Yarmouth Charter Academy
- Great Yarmouth Primary Academy
- Hethersett Academy, Norwich
- The Hewett Academy, Norwich
- Jane Austen College, Norwich
- Norwich Primary Academy
- Sir Isaac Newton Sixth Form, Norwich
- Stradbroke Primary Academy, Gorleston
- Thetford Academy
- Willingham Primary School, Cambridge
- Wayland Academy