Ensuring consistent high-quality teaching in schools needs great classroom experts - but it also needs strong and capable leaders.
The Inspiration Trust has partnered with Ambition Institute to offer a range of courses to help aspiring teachers make the transition to leader, helping individuals develop their own careers and become a driving force in improving education in their own schools and beyond.
Based on programmes created by the Ambition Institute NPQ Alliance, our courses draw on the experience of department heads and school leaders across more than 750 schools nationwide.
Our suite of courses covers the following nationally recognised qualifications:
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML)
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
We deliver the NPQ courses through our own team of trained and accredited facilitators, tailoring programme content to meet local challenges, each leader’s development needs, and the Inspiration Trust’s distinctive emphasis on senior curriculum leadership.
Our facilitators include executive headteachers, national leaders for education, and experts in curriculum leadership. Our courses offer a distinctive focus on:
- senior curriculum leadership for combatting disadvantage
- curriculum interventions as ways of plugging the disadvantage gap rapidly;
- building leadership capacity in knowledge-rich curricula to address particular deficits in reading at Key Stage 2 and English Language and English Literature GCSEs.
Find out more
Applications will open in autumn 2019 for our next courses, staring early 2020. To be the first to hear about future courses, register your interest using the button below.