All our current career opportunities across the Inspiration Trust are listed below. These include teaching and non-teaching jobs in our academies, plus central support roles.
You can apply online for all our positions - just follow the links on the individual job listings.
Got a question?
Full details and job descriptions of each role are included within each listing below; just click the Find out more button to see all the details. If you have a question that isn't covered, please contact our HR team by email via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 733438.
Teacher of Music - Great Yarmouth
Closing Date: May 28, 2020
Great Yarmouth Charter Academy
Teacher of Music
Full time, permanent
Starting September 2020
Great Yarmouth Charter Academy is a school on the verge of great things. We are looking for an engaging and flexible teacher of music to help our pupils achieve even more.
Great Yarmouth Charter is built on a foundation of mutual respect, strong pupil-teacher relationships and high expectations for all. At Charter, we believe in teaching from the front and making every second count. Proudly didactic in our teaching, we value subject expertise and strong classroom presence. Great Yarmouth Charter Academy prides itself on the excellent behaviour of its pupils and a school culture which exudes both warmth and positivity.
We believe in work/life balance for all staff. This is reflected in our approach to assessment and feedback. The successful applicant will be a consummate classroom performer with a genuine willingness to learn, adapt and develop.
We would encourage interested parties to get in touch with the headmaster for an informal telephone conversation prior to application - please email email@example.com to make an appointment.
This is what staff have to say about life at Charter:
- I can’t imagine working anywhere else. I finish work on a Friday at Charter feeling thrilled that I’m part of such an amazing community.
- Charter is everything I could have hoped for in a teaching career. It is a pleasure to work in a school with such warm relationships
- Charter is a school like no other. What you find at Charter is kindness from everyone you meet, and a clear sense that we all work relentlessly to support each other.
- It is a pleasure to work at Charter. It’s a joy to teach knowing that every second counts.
This is what visitors say about Charter:
- It is rare, and incredibly special, to set foot in a school where teachers are so proud of what they are achieving and pupils so pleased to be learning in a safe and joyful environment.
- Corridors were calm and orderly. Behaviour in classrooms was impeccable – amongst the best I have seen in any school, anywhere.
- “Hello sir/miss, how are you?” abounds everywhere. The impression you get is of a school in which respect is the number one priority.
- It is impossible not to be impressed by Charter, by the calmness, by the focus in lessons, by the happiness of the staff, but above all, by the incredible politeness of the pupils.
As part of the Inspiration Trust, twice ranked the top comprehensive schools group for pupil progress to GCSE, we offer high-quality, personalised professional development in addition to excellent career development opportunities. You will have the opportunities to help your career flourish, in a supportive and stimulating environment.
To apply for this role please click here
Closing date for applications: Thursday 28th May 2020
Interview date: Friday 29th May 2020
Inspiration Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks. We are an equal opportunities employer.