Schools will be closed from next week for all children except those of key workers and children who are the most vulnerable. This means most children's last day in school will be Friday 20th March. We do not know when schools will reopen. Our trust has published a Q&A to help answer any questions.
The latest news from Charles Darwin Primary and Nursery in Norwich.
- Read MorePublished 18/03/20
- Read MorePublished 16/03/20
We are sharing the most up to date information and guidance about Coronavirus for our families.
- Read MorePublished 26/02/20
If any of our families need the most up to date information about Coronavirus, please visit gov.uk. The Department of Health and Social Care are updating this website every day at 2pm.
- Read MorePublished 15/10/19
Please be aware that Charles Darwin Primary will be closed for half term from (and including) the 18th - 25th October with children returning on the 28th October, usual opening times. The last day of term will be Thursday 17th October.
- Read MorePublished 13/09/19We would love you to join us for our open day this year, being held on Wednesday 30th October from 9.30am. Come along and meet the staff, take a look around our facilities and find out more about our incredible school. The Open Day is for child
- Read MorePublished 05/09/19
Charles Darwin Primary students let us know how they feel about their 'outstanding' Ofsted result.
- Read MorePublished 03/09/19
Ofsted award 'Outstanding' grade for Charles Darwin Primary in Norwich.
- Read MorePublished 08/07/19
Families, pupils, and staff at Charles Darwin Primary came together to celebrate the school's grand opening in the summer sunshine.
- Read MorePublished 20/06/19
It may have been nice weather for ducks, but the rain didn’t stop Charles Darwin pupils from having a fantastic day out at a north Norfolk nature reserve.
- Read MorePublished 23/05/19
Charles Darwin Primary pupils have discovered that they don’t need to go far from home to see some of Britain’s rarest wildlife.
- Read MorePublished 17/05/19
A live orchestra hit the right note as they performed for children at Charles Darwin Primary.
- Read MorePublished 03/05/19
Children from Charles Darwin Primary had a real-life maths lesson with tasty additions as they visited a nearby cafe.
You can subscribe to a feed of the latest news items, using the link below. Subscribing to this news feed is free and will keep you up-to-date with the latest news stories that have been posted.To subscribe, simply right-click on the link below, click "copy shortcut" and then paste the URL into your feed reader software.Subscribe via RSS (News)