Parent advisory board
Our parent advisory board is a group of parents and carers that meets once a term to provide advice, information and support to the school, helping us provide the highest-quality education for our pupils.
The group’s objectives are:
- To contribute to the school's effectiveness
- To enable decisions made by the leadership team of the school to be well-informed
- To provide a connection between the school and community to reinforce a team approach
- To give parents a way to provide feedback to the school, in the confidence that their feedback will be used in a positive way
- To advise on ways in which learning opportunities can be enriched in the school
- To raise any concerns about the school or its students with the headteacher or senior staff
New members are always welcome – if you are interested in joining the group and contributing to the success of our school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions that you would like to pass on to the group, you can email email@example.com, leave a message with school staff, or speak to a member of the group.