There are lots of free online resources that your child would find enjoyable, we have made a list of some of the options available:
- Norwich City Community Sports Foundation - a range of football challenges and videos for young people.
- Joe Wicks' PE class - streamed live on Youtube every weekday morning at 9am
- David Walliams audio books - new stories are available daily
- Edinburgh Zoo webcams - you can watch the pandas, penguins, tigers and koalas
- Live cameras at Cotswold Wildlife Park - you can see the meerkats and penguins
- Art activities with Tate Kids
- Free phonics lessons and support
- Let's go live! A science series on YouTube about animals, plants, travel and technology
- The Maths Factor - created by Carol Vorderman, it helps children aged from 4-12 and is now free!
- BBC Bitesize has lots of helpful resources and is now being updated daily
- If your child finishes their books at home, there are thousands of books online that they can enjoy
Our trust - Inspiration Trust - has also published a list of free online resources for children of all ages - from primary right through to sixth form. It includes educational videos, fun activities, science challenges, sports, theatre performances and university advice.
We understand that during this time at home some of your children will be completing work online, therefore we wanted to share with you some helpful online resources - for parents and children - about keeping safe while using the internet. There are some great free activities for children of all ages and advice for parents if you're worried about online safety.
P: 01603 733166