Our principals are challenged and supported by academy committees. These cover either one or a group of academies.
They report to the Inspiration Trust board, and are made up of local people who have the skills and experience to contribute to the running of our academies with recruitment based on an individual's potential to contribute.
Staff and parents may be represented either directly on the Academy Committee or via a parental advisory board that reports into it, allowing more people to feed in their views.
Our academy committees are:
- Cromer Academy
- East Point Academy, Lowestoft
- Great Yarmouth Primaries: Cobholm Primary Academy, Great Yarmouth Primary Academy, Stradbroke Primary Academy
- Great Yarmouth Charter Academy
- Hethersett Academy
- The Hewett Academy, Norwich
- Charles Darwin Primary
- Norwich Schools: Jane Austen College, Sir Isaac Newton Sixth Form, Norwich Primary Academy
- Thetford Academy and Wayland Academy
Details of the membership of the bodies can be found on the relevant school site by following the links above.
Parents may be represented either directly on the Academy Committees or via a Parental Advisory Body that reports into it. Parent governors are either elected or appointed by the Trust Board. Although they provide a parental viewpoint, once appointed parent governors serve in the same way as all other governors and are not expected to canvas or represent parents as a whole, or act as a contact point. Parent governors normally serve for a four-year term.