We are proud of how smart children at Norwich Primary Academy look. Most uniform items are available at major supermarkets, while specific Norwich Primary Academy items are available from the school office.
- White shirt (polo shirt acceptable for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2)
- Norwich Primary Academy jumper (Reception to Year 3)
- Norwich Primary Academy blazer (Year 4 to Year 6). A jumper may be worn underneath in particularly cold weather
- Tie (Year 3 to Year 6), both clip-on and traditional ties available
- Grey/black trousers or school-type shorts or skirt or pinafore dress
- Black shoes
- Checked purple dress may be worn in summer
- Norwich Primary Academy T-shirt
- PE shorts
- Trainers if children are doing PE outside (plimsolls are not thick-soled enough)
- Please provide a suitable bag for storing PE kit on your child’s peg
No jewellery should be worn, except for small stud-type earrings.
Help with uniform costs
The Anguish's Educational Foundation offers grants to help pay for school uniform and other educational costs for families living in Norwich. Please visit their website for more details.