At Cobholm Primary Academy we aim to:
- Create a stimulating learning environment where risk-taking and challenge is encouraged and embraced by all.
- Awaken and foster a love of learning that will last a lifetime and be ever present.
- Enable everybody to be the very best that they can be.
- Help all community members to understand and care about the world in which they live and to believe that they are integral to their community, their country, their world; making it a better place.
- Instill a respect and tolerance for others, regardless of race, creed, gender, religion or difference and to live harmoniously together.
- Enthuse all about their future and the endless opportunities and possibilities ahead.
We encourage children to think about our core values, and apply them to their approach to learning and each other:
- Highest expectations