For 2018/19 we are offering the following courses for primary (age 5 to 11) and secondary (11 to 16 with post-16 enhancement), shown below with their UCAS codes:
Apply for a pioneering fee-paying programme, with bursaries or scholarships of up to £28,000 for high-priority subjects.
- Primary: general (38B6)
- Primary: maths (389H)
- Secondary: chemistry (389Q)
- Secondary: English (389T)
- Secondary: history (389Y)
- Secondary: maths (38B3)
- Secondary: modern languages (38B4)
- Secondary: physics (38B6)
- Secondary: RE and philosophy (38B9)
Apply for a salaried School Direct position and earn a highly competitive salary for high-priority subjects as you train to teach.
- Primary: general (38BP)
- Primary: maths (38BN)
- Secondary: chemistry (38BQ)
- Secondary: maths (38BR)
- Secondary: modern languages (38BS)
- Secondary: physics (38BT)
Post-graduate certificate in education
As part of your course you will follow the PGCE qualification offered by BPP University, based in London. This is delivered through a mixture of online units and some day-release sessions in London.
This qualification is gained in addition to Qualified Teacher Status. You will have a tutor at the university who will support you on completing the necessary assignments and examinations to gain the qualification.